Sunday, April 8, 2012

Items for sale as of April 7, 2012

Hey there! So I went through and condensed my list of items I  have for sell. I am so happy to have seen some of my items go to great homes this past week :)
Feel free to email me at daniellen212 [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions or offers or if you want to see pictures of my actual item. If you are interested in more than one item let me know and I'll for sure work out a reasonable deal. Shipping is included in the price unless you live outside the US, but still email me if you are outside the country and we can work something out if it is going to cost more to ship. If it's not much more than we won't worry bout it. :)

SOLD! Silence and Noise beaded vest (Orig. $88) NWOT. Sz. Med $45 (two for $70 deal)




SOLD! Elevenses Black Satin pants NWT Sz.8. (Orig. $148) $45 (Two for $65 deal)
Rayon-linen-cotton blend. Very smooth and soft material.



SOLD! Tiny Luster Wrap Blouse NWOT Sz. Med Orig. $128. $50 (Two for $70)

ElevensesTabitha Doily Lapel Coat. NWT Sz. 4 (Orig. $138) $65


SOLD! Deletta Next Year’s lily Sz. Sm. EUC $35 (Two for $45 deal)


 Moya Tail Feather Vest. Med. EUC $25 OBO (Two for $40 deal)



SOLD! Rose Mallow Tank NWT Sz 2 (super pretty, just way too small for me) $45 (two for $65 deal)


SOLD! City Garden Cardigan. Sz. Med. EUC $20

Charcoal terrace dress NWT Sz. 8 $60 (looking to recoup some of what I paid)



Diamond Dust Cardigan Sz. Med EUC $30 (Two for $40 deal)




Seychelles Bergman Heels Sz 9 NWT $60

SOLD! Floral top by Liberty of London for Target NWOT Sz. M. $20

Free people dress. Sz. Lg. Worn once. $25


No comments:

Post a Comment