Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New items for sale :)

Feel free to email me at daniellen212 [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions or offers or if you want to see pictures of my actual item. If you are interested in more than one item let me know and I'll for sure work out a reasonable deal. Shipping is included in the price to the USA but still email me if you are outside the country and we can work something out if it is going to cost alot more :)

Daughter's of the Liberation Jacket NWT Sz6 $80


Tiered stone drop necklace. NWT $25


Sure Lock Dress. Sz. 10. EUC. $50 OBO




Golden Lights dress by moulinette soeurs. Sz. 8. EUC (worn once) $60 OBO


SOLD! Wind Catcher Dress by Moulinette Soeurs. Sz.10. $60 OBO

California poppy coverup sz. Med. $40 Sheer, light and pretty! The only reason I am selling it is because I just got a new similar one for my bday.



Pleated Petals Tank Sz. Small. EUC $40 OBO

Floral blouse, from Buckle. NWT Sz. Lg. $25 Or free! With +$100 in other items
Moya Tail Feather Vest. Med. $35

Taupe Top made by Tiny Viscose/spandex blend. Worn once Medium $20 Or free! With +$100 in other items

Free people dress. Sz. Lg. Worn once. $25

SOLD! Rainbow Urchin Sandals by Lucky Penny Sz. 8.5 $55 OBO (only worn once)

Elevenses. Gold Rush Bolero Sz. Med. $35 OBO
Force Field corset Sz. 8. EUC $35 OBO
City Garden Cardigan. Sz. Med. EUC $35


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I could never sell my Rainbow Urchins. I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was sad sending them off! But alas, I rarely wear them and I'm trying to downsize my closet.

    ReplyDelete