Monday, September 12, 2011

Pounds for Hounds Sponsors!

Thank you to all my friends and family who have sponsored me! I hope I can keep up the hard work and that you all will owe me lots of moola! haha

Remember, the highest donor will win a... WORKOUTS UNLIMITED YEAR MEMBERSHIP!
So, if you see someone beating you feel free to message me and you can increase your sponsorship!

Curtis K. $1/lb
Sarah H. $1/lb
Tracey N. $5/lb + $50bonus over 20 lbs
Whitney Y. $2/lb
Allison N. $2/lb
Albert N. $5/lb
Cary R. $5/lb
Jamie H. $100 flat
Milia M. $3/lb
Lee L. $1/lb
Ron L. $1/lb
Kendal C. $1/lb
Carly R. $2/lb
Lindsay H. $1/lb
Michael F. $2/lb
Margie W. $50 flat
Maribel V. $1/lb
Annabel R. $2/lb
Jan K. $20 flat

Just remember, this all goes to help the animals and center of Pawsitive Connections!
Thanks again for all your support and encouragement! Feel free to share this fundraiser with your friends

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment